If your child needs to complete remote education, they should complete the following activities on the first day:
Some websites for you to use on the first day:
Busy things - https://www.busythings.co.uk/play/#
Purple mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/grange-ts25
You could also:
- Practice your handwriting and number formation to 100.
- Read your favourite book- could you write a sentence about your favourite part of the story?
- Practice recognising and counting coins that you have in the house. How much money do you have in total?
- Can you draw and label the life cycle of a butterfly and a chicken?
- Scan the QR code below and watch these videos about the seven continents- which landmark would you most like to visit?